Banking Network Administrator
Freemarket is a specialist in cross-border payments and currency exchange. It works with businesses to accelerate growth by giving them access to cross-border payments and currency exchange optimised for their needs. Freemarket does this by blending its own technology, insights, experience and industry connections with the best technology and banking service infrastructures available.
Freemarket’s platform gives brands access to speed and cost benefits previously reserved for only the biggest businesses. Freemarket’s vision is to create a world where every company has the freedom to do business across borders using its own optimised cross-border payments network to make instant, transparent payments that will drive growth.
Job PurposeThe successful delivery of secure, trusted, and scalable business process is what enables Freemarket to deliver enhanced client success, and drive business growth. The Banking Network function underpins robust, secure, and high-functioning processing relationships held with a range of Bank partners, critical to full end-to-end delivery of services to our market.
Responsibilities will include:
The Banking Network Administrator will be responsible for:
- Maintenance & control of critical Bank Partner documentation, including: KYC & CDD refresh packs, Signatory maintenance and Commercial data & collateral.
- Key MIS Production
- Partner Review scheduling
- Contribution to internal review and planning functions
- Support to Freemarket Partner Relationship owners
- Daily collaboration with internal stakeholders as part of cross-functional workstreams
- Daily interaction with support teams within the Bank partners
The person we are looking for:
The ideal candidate will:
- Have circa 2+ years experience working in an administrative or operational role within a Payments, FX Settlements, Banking, or similar regulated environment
- Have demonstrated organisational and planning skills, with a proactive approach to managing change and adapting services in line with business growth
- Be technically proficient to experienced user level in Microsoft Office suite of products or similar
- Be solution-oriented, with the ‘customer at the core’
- Above all, have the ability to adopt an open-minded approach and be eager to learn new things