Freemarket is a specialist in cross-border payments and currency exchange. It works with businesses to accelerate growth by giving them access to cross-border payments and currency exchange optimised for their needs. Freemarket does this by blending its own technology, insights, experience and industry connections with the best technology and banking service infrastructures available.
Freemarket’s platform gives brands access to speed and cost benefits previously reserved for only the biggest businesses. Freemarket’s vision is to create a world where every company has the freedom to do business across borders using its own optimised cross-border payments network to make instant, transparent payments that will drive growth. Freemarket is expanding.
Following a change in focus and re-structure of the commercial team, Freemarket has recently signed a number of large Enterprise clients and is looking to refocus the Commercial Relationship Management team to align with the requirements of this new breed of larger, more demanding and exciting client base, as well as enabling the Commercial Sales team to identify and win new similar clients.
We are looking for two experienced individuals to join our newly established Commercial Support team. The goal of this team will be to work with both Commercial teams to allow them to focus on new business generation and growing our existing clients.
The individuals should have experience of working in the regulated payments & banking sector and have an understanding of related processes around onboarding clients, facilitating trades/transactions, client and payment enquiries from an established B2B client base.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the Commercial team in the collation and accuracy of all onboarding/KYB documents including the completion of all new account implementation documentation, for submission to Compliance
- Changes to existing client configuration and set up such as fees, currencies and depositor/beneficiary information
- Responsible for the closure of accounts
- Handling payment processing enquires from existing clients such as delays, missing details, rejections, payment confirmations
- Servicing existing smaller clients to ensure ongoing business and reactivating clients who are dormant
With experience from some or all of the following:
- Working in a B2B environment supporting clients and Commercial teams
- Experience and Familiarity in Payments, Banking, FX and Treasury Management
- Knowledge of payment processing and acquiring, issuing and e-commerce
- Previous experience working in a start-up or new business unit is useful but not essential
The person we are looking for:
- Ability to multi-task and work with multiple teams to deliver an optimal client experience
- Must be a team player with an open mind, intellect and strong work ethic
- An impeccable level of integrity and therefore solid reputation are a must
- We need someone with the mindset and headroom to grow into this very exciting role and team
- Ability to manage time-sensitive tasks in a fast-paced environment with little supervision