Payment Operations Manager
Freemarket is a specialist in cross-border payments and currency exchange. It works with businesses to accelerate growth by giving them access to cross-border payments and currency exchange optimised for their needs. Freemarket does this by blending its own technology, insights, experience and industry connections with the best technology and banking service infrastructures available.
Freemarket’s platform gives brands access to speed and cost benefits previously reserved for only the biggest businesses. Freemarket’s vision is to create a world where every company has the freedom to do business across borders using its own optimised cross-border payments network to make instant, transparent payments that will drive growth.
We offer great growth opportunities and a fantastic benefits package (pension scheme, private healthcare, perkbox, life insurance etc.)
Overview of the role
- Responsible for managing the day-by-day execution and completion of all client Payment demands, client FX trade, and associated service support functions
- Management of Payment Operations team including training, development, performance measurement, and support processes
Responsibilities will include:
- Secure processing and delivery of client payments via key Bank interfaces
- Processing/settlement of client FX & Treasury Management services
- Management of all inward Bank reporting
- Exception management
- Reconciliations & MI reporting