Freemarket is a managed banking platform offering collection accounts in over 30 currencies to help our clients optimise the extent of their FX positions. We can match major pairs at zero cost and offer market-beating rates from a vast pool of liquidity providers to ensure that Freemarket pricing is transparent and competitive. With smart routing, we can find the best, fastest and most cost effective way to pay out in over 100 currencies worldwide, many via domestic routes. Freemarket is expanding.
Following a change in focus and re-structure of the commercial team, Freemarket has recently signed a number of large Enterprise clients and is looking to expand the Relationship Management team to align with the requirements of this new breed of larger, more demanding and exciting client base.
Job PurposeWe are looking for an experienced Relationship Manager with in-depth knowledge of the regulated finance and banking sector and related processes around onboarding clients, facilitating trades/transactions, retaining loyalty and growing revenues from an established B2B client base.
The ideal candidate will leverage from personal experience to implement current retention and growth initiatives and augment them with additional ideas toward continuous improvement and excellence.
Responsibilities will include:
- Taking the lead in managing the client through first trade and onto full trading volume
- Identifying new opportunities and managing these through an established sales process
- Accurate forecasting and structured approach to client growth and retention
- Understanding of Value Selling and creation of Metrics and Solid Client Relationships
- Working closely with Product Development team to deliver product enhancements to clients
With experience from some or all of the following:
- A solid background in relationship management in the financial services sector a must
- Experience and familiarity in Payments, Banking, FX and Treasury Management
- Knowledge of payment processing and Acquiring, Issuing and ecommerce is helpful
- Previous experience working in a start-up or new business unit is useful but not essential
The person we are looking for:
- A self-starter with a proven commercial edge, proven track record and sharp negotiation skills
- Must be a team player with an open mind, intellect and strong work ethic
- An impeccable level of integrity and therefore solid reputation are a must
- A strategic thinker with excellent project management skills and the ability to lead and manage time-sensitive initiatives in a fast-paced environment with little supervision