Senior Relationship Manager
Freemarket is a specialist in cross-border payments and currency exchange. It works with businesses to accelerate growth by giving them access to cross-border payments and currency exchange optimised for their needs. Freemarket does this by blending its own technology, insights, experience and industry connections with the best technology and banking service infrastructures available.
Freemarket’s platform gives brands access to speed and cost benefits previously reserved for only the biggest businesses. Freemarket’s vision is to create a world where every company has the freedom to do business across borders using its own optimised cross-border payments network to make instant, transparent payments that will drive growth.
We offer great growth opportunities and a fantastic benefits package (pension scheme, private healthcare, perkbox, life insurance etc.)
We are looking for an experienced Relationship Manager with in-depth knowledge of the gambling sector and related processes around onboarding clients, facilitating trades/transactions, retaining loyalty and growing revenues from an established B2B client base. The ideal candidate will leverage from personal experience to implement current retention and growth initiatives and augment them with additional ideas toward continuous improvement and excellence.
Responsibilities will include:
- Taking the lead in managing the client through first trade and onto full trading volume
- Identifying new opportunities and managing these through an established sales process
- Accurate forecasting and structured approach to client growth and retention
- Understanding of Value Selling and creation of Metrics and Solid Client Relationships
- Working closely with Product Development team to deliver product enhancements to clients
With experience from some or all of the following:
- A solid background in relationship management in the financial services sector a must
- Experience of the gambling sector
- Experience and familiarity in Payments, Banking, FX and Treasury Management
- Knowledge of payment processing and Acquiring, Issuing and ecommerce is helpful
The person we are looking for:
- A self-starter with a proven commercial edge, proven track record and sharp negotiation skills
- Must be a team player with an open mind, intellect and strong work ethic
- An impeccable level of integrity and therefore solid reputation are a must
- A strategic thinker with excellent project management skills and the ability to lead and manage time-sensitive initiatives in a fast-paced environment with little supervision